25 February 2010

My Moodle Page

I created this page to create, experiment and share Moodle content. I'm trying to make using Moodle as easy as possible for other teachers and I wanted to have a place for my students to communicate and gather resources/course content.

I'm particularly interested in developing my Frank Herbert's Dune course further. I share what I can by opening it up to guests to view/download. Other courses I'm not ready to share yet. But if every instructor just shared one class then we could start improving and building off of rather than the constant practice of re-inventing and re-creating.

I post my Moodle courses on http://moodleshare.com and would encourage others to do so as well.

in reference to: Mr. Jon's Moodle Page (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment