1. Just as the rest of your paper, the works cited page should be double spaced.
2. Do not underline titles, put them in italics (I know citationmachine.net underlines them, change it).
3. Do not cite works unless you have quoted, or paraphrased material from that cite.
4. Long website addresses may need to be broken up to fill a line.
5. And finally, and perhaps most importantly...Website citations are more than just typing in the website. See Below (this is a full citation to an article on mediamatters.com).
Morlino, Robert. "Fox News president Ailes accused Pres. Clinton of "assault on all journalists," overlooking his, Fox's history of attacking media." Media Matters. Thu, Sep 28, 2006 6:44pm EST. Media Matters For America. 29 Sep 2006 < http://mediamatters.org/items/200609280014 >.
Writing citations can be one of the hardest parts of writing a research paper, it is also one of the most important. Be mindful that it is done correctly.