02 October 2006

I've heard some of your complaints with Blogger about the slow posting time, the update page never really updating, and losing information in your posts if you hit the back button.

You'll just have to deal with some of those glitches, but here are a few things that I do: Write your post in a Word document and paste into Blogger. That way it won't be lost. If the posting time is taking too long and you think something went wrong, then you can hit the Back button. Your post will appear to be lost, but you can just hit the recover post link just above the text field and what you've written should reappear. I'll post some other things for you to try as the quarter progresses. Let me know if there are other issues, I'll address them when I can.

Mr. Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment